To bring the blessings from Africa to Israel and to receive the blessings from Israel back to Africa
“Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing!” Zechariah 8:13.
The promises of the prophetic word are already being fulfilled in our time. Israel became a nation state again in 1948, and has since then become a source of innovation, development, security and blessing to the whole world. Africa is being transformed to the new center of Christianity, and will encompass the moral and ethical clarity to the global society as the fruits of years of revival throughout the sub-Saharan regions are being integrated into business, politics, industry and national and church leadership. In this time of history it is crucial for the churches to raise the importance of the state of Israel and the Jewish people to the community, and remember the words spoken to Abraham thousands of years ago: “Those who bless you I will bless.”
It is time for Africa to rise! It is time for Africa to claim: We have the blessing power! It is time to join with Gods people and release into Africa the riches and blessings that God decided to submit to the world through this people, as is obvious to the world counting Jewish Nobel Prizes and inovation in modern time. Strategic goal: Mobilize leaders of all categories and levels of society to create an atmosphere in each nation to bless Israel. Develop bilateral and regional strategic security cooperation with Israel. Establish African embassies in Jerusalem. Facilitate business and industrial partnerships with Israel. Inspire the Christian Nations of Africa to perceive each other as brother nations, and develop a regional and global strategic alliance to impact the world society in governments, international bodies and NGOs to bring justice, equality, righteousness, security and stability.
1. Conducting conferences and summits in order to establish national and regional awareness.
2. Being a force for reconciliation and partnership in churches for a common goal to love Jerusalem.
3. Initiate information platforms and meeting points for business and industrial networking.
4. Establishing national lobby groups to raise the focus of Israel in politics and media in each nation.
5. Facilitate NGO coordination between Africa and Israel.
6. Bringing Africans to Israel as pilgrims and tourists to discover the land of the Bible and the modern state of Israel, and bringing the presence of Africans to the Jewish people.
The Africa-Israel Initiative was a vision given in Johannesburg, South Africa in November 2011. Founder and first President is Pastor Erik Selle from Norway. The vision was submitted to the founding fathers for confirmation. Through the partnership with the Africa Revival Summit, the ministry of The Africa-Israel Initiative was officially launched in Zambia in April 2012. The vision implementation was constituted by the founding fathers: Apostle Samuel Gordon, South Africa, Pastor Israel Ssekamatte, Uganda, Bishop Joshua Mulinge, Kenya, Apostle Samuel Malambo, Zambia and Pastor Emmanuel Ntayomba, Rwanda. Through rapid growth the network quickly moved into a number of nations in Africa. By the third annual Africa Revival Summit April 2014 in Kitengela, Kenya, the following nations was established in the ministry: Kenya, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Botswana, Malawi, DR Congo and Tanzania.
The Africa-Israel Initiative has established a number of ministry tools in order to advance the vision and strengthen the ties between Israel and Africa:
1. Annual Africa Revival Summit. Location rotating between countries.
2. Annual Israel Tour.
3. Training seminar for Christian Leaders at Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Institution in Jerusalem.
4. Leadership tour to Israel.
5. Training national ministers to understand God´s love, will and destiny for the Jewish people.
6. Developing business arenas and networking.
7. Hosting Israeli leaders and officials in African nations. Thus facilitating Israel Allies Caucuses in African parliaments in partnership with the Knesseth Christian Allies Caucus in Jerusalem.
The Africa-Israel Initiative is a Biblical mandated ministry. The Word of God is our platform. Psalms 122:6 says: “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: They shall prosper that love thee.” In 1980 the nations of the world pulled out the last embassies in Jerusalem. Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish people for 3000 years. From King David to Prime Minister Netanyahu this is the only and true capital of Israel. A sovereign nations has the privilege to define its own capital. In Jerusalem the High Court, Parliament and Government are located. We believe that Africa today is rising, and it is time to take a stand and lead the world for righteousness and prosperity. That is why, The Africa- Israel Initiative, will encourage all nations of faith, justice and righteousness seeking future prosperity, to assemble and truly bless Jerusalem. Your embassies belong in the capital of Israel.